Our vision is to be the recognised voice of adult learners, and the leading provider of adult and community learning in the UK by any standard.
The WEA is a 21st Century, democratic, voluntary adult education movement, committed to widening participation and to enabling people to realise their full potential through learning.
To involve learners, volunteers, members and other partners in:
• Influencing and campaigning on behalf of adult learners
• Removing barriers to learning
• Being responsive in the heart of communities
• Making the most effective use of all our resources
• Promoting learning for life
• Changing and enriching lives through learning – at individual and community levels
• Promoting adult education worldwide
• Creating equality and opportunity, and challenging discrimination
• Believing in people, communities and their potential to change through Education
• Putting the learner at the centre of everything we do
• Challenging and questioning ourselves
Worcestershire Community Dental Services is part of Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust. We provide NHS dental care for patients who need additional support. The team aims to give all of its patients and visitors a warm welcome and a caring experience. All our team are committed to life long professional learning and development to improve the patient experience and the care patients receive
Community Meals - Across Worcestershire, our Social Care Services are working in partnership with WRVS to deliver a Community Meals and Food Related Service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including Bank Holidays and Christmas Day).
We are an independent inter-agency partnership that brings together a range of voluntary and statutory organisations and individuals to work on tackling issues related to domestic abuse and sexual violence across Worcestershire.
We work closely with Women's Aid, Stonham and Worcestershire Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre and other domestic abuse and sexual abuse service providers to ensure that policy work is practice-based, consistent and up to date, and to provide resources to support the effective delivery of services.
Self referral system, various courses are available free of charge.
WRSASC is a free, confidential and non-judgemental support service for survivors who have experienced rape, assault, incest, sexual abuse, sexual harassment or any form of sexual attack, whether physical, verbal or emotional.
Our volunteers help in a range of roles from practical conservation and farming to helping our education work and in the office. Whether youâ€™re able to offer a few hours a week or a few days a year we're sure there's an opportunity to suit you.